Wednesday, October 14, 2009

There was a time in my life where I was really interested on video games. Not as interested as kids are in this day and age, but I have put 100's, if not 1000's, of hours into the digital age. Mine was the first generation to accept and embrace the video game. Sure, there were those a decade previous that had pong in their life. But how hardcore can you really get into a consol that plays the same game over and over. It wasn't until the 80's that video entertainment started to leave it's mark in history. And so began the age of digital addiction and social exclusion.

As I said, I put my time in, but it didn't go to much further past 32 bit entertainment. Super Nintendo was the last system I had a vested interest in an everything went downhill from there. I dabbled with Doom and Wolfenstein a bit in the early 90's but it was never anything I seriously connected with. In this age of first person shooters and mmorpg's I am a chimp with a stick. I haven't had


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment