Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's The First of the Month...

...and I am going to make October 1st the grand opening of the I......Triumphant blog, the musings and randumb thoughts of an obsessive, aging scenester(that would be me!). I've already written three entries previous to this one, but a randon day in September is no good for an official release. I'm sorry that I'm not going to break a champagne bottle over my computer, but I really can't afford to replace this piece of obsolete machinery. I could just as easily break that bottle over my liver, but I like to reserve champagne for brunch and weddings.

From this point on, as explained in my first post, I'm going to try to update everyday. Some days I just don't have the gumption to put a finger to the keyboard, but I must try to fight the urge to be lazy.

And to kick off this Opening Day Celebration...a little Bone,Thugs, and Harmony!


No comments:

Post a Comment