Friday, October 16, 2009

Day two


It was really nice waking up this morning and not having to worry about doing my day to day grind. I was able to leisurely wake up at 9:30, which has been unheard of for years unless it's a holiday. A slow shower made for a great start in a chilly house, followed by bagels at one of the new shops on Bushwick ave. The coffee was good and the bagels had a bit to be desired, but he excursion added to the morning. It made me realize I really miss being able to enjoy my weekday mornings. I guess it's more adult of me to have something akin to a 9 to 5, but I find that I enjoy days off a bit more when people are at work and kids are in school.

Hopefully, one day I'll be able to live this ideal weekday life. Until then, I will continue to suffer theouh my day to day grind.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment