Friday, October 2, 2009

Too much Italo? Add Metal to Even Out

I have been listening to Italo all fucking day. It's one thing to sit and enjoy a couple of songs while cleaning around the house, but spending an entire work day with the electro-goodness of italo disco can be a bit much. I'm not saying that it was, but I should probably take a couple days off. This has been going on for the majority of the week. The last 2 days were spent dancing around as rhythmically as crackerly possible in the confines of my work space. Only to be spotted occasionally by my co-workers.

Was I embarrassed? Not really. Should I have been? Probably. Thirty-five year old men with slightly pudgy physiques probably shouldn't be doing Guido dances while on the clock. First off, it's immature. Secondly.....hmmm...Fuck it!! I dance around in public without regret so why not at work? It would be a different story if there was a client around or I was in a meeting. In that case, I would be professional. If i am the only person in the shipping area and nobody is paying attention, I'm gonna do some repetitive finger pointing. It's not like I'm doing back spins or the souljah boy(I shudder just thinking about that obscene dance!).

So I'm going to steer clear of the italo for at least the next day or so. I'll probably crank up the power metal while I sit around my apartment tomorrow morning between movies.cleaning, and general slothfulness. There is nothing like lonely moshing wearing nothing but boxer briefs.

And on that note, I'm going to start my weekend with Three Inches Of Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment