Monday, November 2, 2009

The Holiday Is Over,Hibernation Time

I was sad to see it go, but it can't last forever. Unless of course, life were a Tim Burton movie. And as we know, life is not, so Halloween has left NYC once more. As usual, I had fun and once again wished I had put forward more thought and effort into my costume. This is probably the fifth year in a row I waited until the last minute, which kinda sucked. You see, he who waits until he last minute gets stuck with a snuggee for a costume. Not scary at all!' Oh well, at leasts it's an investment. I can read a book or talk on the phone without loosing rhe comfort a blanket provides. The snuggee should come in handy for me and the girl as we move into the hibernation months. That's right, true believers, fore November begins the great lifestyle known as homebodiness(if it's not a word, it is now).

I will probably be spending a considerable amount of more time in front of the tube and less outside, as will most of you. Thankfully this is the perfect time to catch up on my movie addiction. I kicked myself so many times over the last 5 months ignoring my television and Netflix account, I had forgotten what it was like to chill at home with a horror movie. Thankfully, as the weather gets colder, I rekindle my relationship with my Tv/DVD combo, and this time I have compatriot, unlike the last couple of years. The only thing better than watching blood, guts, and Italian moustaches, is doing it with the person you love.

So excuse me while I slip into the snuggie and throw on a Sonny Chiba double feature. I'm preparing for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment